Counseling Services for Individuals, Couples and FamiliesRelationship Issues
- Work with couples to help them create the relationship they truly want.
- Improve communication, understanding, trust, and intimacy.
- Help deal with conflict or escalating arguments, sexual issues, or fear of abandonement.
- Learn or work on relationship repair skills
- Address and work through Infidelity or emotional affairs.
- Divorce Support
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) focuses on identifying, understanding and changeing thinking and behavior patterns.
- Relaxation & Mindfulness
Depression & Mood Issues
- Learn how to identify and make changes in unhealthy behavior or thoughts, explore relationships and experiences, find better ways to cope and solve problems, and set realistic goals for your life.
- Psychotherapy can help you regain a sense of happiness and control in your life and help ease depression symptoms such as hopelessness and anger.
Trauma and Posttraumatic Stress Disorder PTSD
- Support for victims of trauma, including emotional and physical abuse.
- Get the tools you need to put the past to rest, gain control of your memories, nightmares, and fantasies, and achieve the relationships and intimacy you desire.
- Individual psychotherapy can help you learn how to exchange unhealthy habits for healthy ones.
- Learn how to monitor your eating and your moods, develop problem solving skills, and explore healthy ways to cope with stressful situations.
- Grief & Loss, self-esteem issues, loneliness, work-life balance, career, caring for aged parents and more.
- By learning how to respond to change proactively you can move with life's transitions rather than feeling tossed about.
- Help develop ways to cope with your drug cravings, suggest strategies to avoid drugs and prevent relapse.
- Resolve the underlying emotional patterns which can create the need to compulsively gamble, drink, eat, or use substances.
In a comfortable and supportive atmosphere, I offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each of my clients individual needs to help attain the personal growth they’re striving for.